Telephone01733 345833
Fax01733 315665

The Bull & Swan, Stamford

October 1st, 2011 | Tags: , , ,

The Bull & Swan, which was originally constructed during the late 1600’s, re-opened in December 2010 after a full refurbishment of the building.
Working in partnership with Burghley Estates new mechanical and plumbing services were installed throughout the building to 7No en suite bedrooms, bar, restaurant, kitchen and public toilets.
The basement was utilized to form the new domestic water services plant room housing cold water storage tank, booster set and hot water generating plant, serving all the newly installed sanitary ware. Heating was provided from a gas fired boiler plant together with an automatic control system.